Dear Pancreas:

Contrary to popular belief, I have not been destroyed by your minions. This battle isn't over yet.

~B.C.B.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Show Down With The Endo

Dear Endo:

I have actually prepared a decent amount of possible useful information for our meeting today. I have prepared:

  • My CGM sensor information, printed IN COLOR for your enjoyment
  • Your evil paper log sheet that doesn't show anything except blood sugars
  • My Insulin Pump Journal - complete with actually writing down what I ate 
  • My own little graph of my blood sugars, because even though my CGM provides fancy, complicated data, I just want to see the basics
Now then... will my lab results actually be there on time?  One can only hope.

I suppose I better spruce up so I look semi-presentable for my show down.

Yours in Kindness,
B.C.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment